Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who would have thought

So apparently I am pretty intimidating. Garran and his brother work for the same company. Sam called yesterday asking Garran to cover a shift for him. Garran was going to until he found out that it was not for Sam but for some girl that was scared to call our house. I guess this girl told Sam that I was mean to her every time that she called. When Garran told me this I just laughed. I thought either this girl is crazy, because I really am never rude to people on the phone with the exception of sales people sometimes, or she was the one girl who called when I was like 9 months pregnant with Kael, Garran had worked a double and she called and wanted him to work an overnight that same night. So basically he would have been gone for 24 hours. So my pregnancy hormones got the best of me on that call. However other than that I really am very well behaved on the phone. Oh well enjoy the video. I thought this was much better than showing you my angry eyes!

3 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

lol that video is toooooooo cute!! lol hilarious!! It's like he is a pimp in the making!!! I think sometimes We all lose our temper...and of course it's the one thing people remember about us..lol

Grandma Cathy said...

That video was too cute, it reminds of my 20 month old grandson. I stumbled upon your sight because of the Miracles Happen in Iowa. My husband and I have a Ranch in Iowa, and it is called Miracles Can Happen Boys Ranch. I would love to crochet something for you if I could find the time sometime, I will keep this in mind. Even though I'm a Grandma, my life, is a little busy. I will be back to visit sometime, stop over and visit if you have time.

Frisbies Forever said...

Ok, what is "they say" (who are they anyway?) That you remember 10 negatives to every positive? It's ok, I've got you covered, I remember lots of wonderful positive moments with you. I think Primary was my favorite calling in Waterloo. Pregnancy does not count or we would all never make it to the celestial kingdom! We love you!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com