Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SPT-2008

stop for a minute and take a self-portrait, a snapshot of you in the here and now. what ARE your dreams and goals for 2008? what is your word? what are you thinking about right now as we plunge head-first into the new year? (just a head's up - we WILL be revisiting these photos throughout the year...)so, tell us about it: what is your new *you* resolution?

FRESH


This year my word is FRESH. I am wanting to use this word to its fullest extent. I want to get a little makeover this month and start with a FRESH look. I want to leave all the baggage of 2007, and start 2008 stress free and leaving the pains of the previous year behind me. I want to start FRESH with friends and family. Any little tiffs or problems I am leaving behind. Wiping them clean and starting with a clean slate. I also want to spend more time with my family, taking advantage of being outdoors, breathing in the FRESH air. My kids love being out doors and this past summer I was stuck inside due to pain. This year we will enjoy the FRESHNESS of being out doors. I also want to start FRESH on those same goals that I set every year saying that I will be better at but each year let fall by the way side. This is the year I will attempt at least to make that list for next year a little shorter. And finally just to start each day FRESH! No matter how badly the day before went. I want to try to wake up each morning with a since of starting a new day with no anger or frustration from the day before. FRESH is my word people and you can hold me to it!










This is the first step to my FRESH look. I started off they new year by getting my eyebrows done! Next is the hair.. Photos to come! Happy Fresh Year!

5 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

good for you!! Every woman deserves to be pampered megs!!! And you go and get your fresh on!!

Rhonda said...

I love the word! I really like the starting fresh with family and friends. You have such a great outlook on this new year. Way to go!

lelly said...

this sounds like a GREAT way to head into the new year!

Krista said...

Hey take me along with you when you go!!!

erica youngblut said...

Good for you Meg! Love the brows!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com