Sunday, January 20, 2008

Emily's First Time!


Well as stated in the previous blog, my friend Mandy had here friend Emily here from NY for her big weekend. Anyways Saturday night after things had calmed down a little, we had a mini girls night. We all ended up going over to Stacy's and just hanging out and talking. (ie-little black book!) Anyways we were all a little hungry and decided to order a pizza. While discussing what to get we asked if Emily like Taco Pizza. She said that she had never heard of it. So immediately we decided ti was a must. So we ordered it from GodFathers the best Taco Pizza place in town. Here are pictures of Emily's First Time!
BEFORE THE FIRST BITE!

MMMM....MMMMM...MMMM...THIS IS SO GOOD!



AND THEN....THAT'S RIGHT, STACY ORDERED THE DELICIOUS DESSERT PIZZA!


AND THE REVEAL!!! TO QUOTE EMILY.. "THE PERFECT ENDING TO A DELICIOUS SPICY MEAL"


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Loving the new hair!! Yay for you!

Lacey.costner said...

I was wondering where there were still Godfathers pizza chains...but I must say...I have never had a taco pizza either, but it sure sounds good!!

Stacy said...

I am really going to miss Emily! She fit in so well with us! No wonder why Mandy just loves her! If you are reading this Emily... you must relocate to the frigid Iowa plains! Too much fun!

Mike & Mandy said...

Oh Em. I think I could talk to her everyday and not get tired of it! I am SO happy we met nearly a decade ago. Are we old or what?

I miss you!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com