Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It must be hard to be so darn cute!




Today we went to play group. We then decided to take the boys out again. I have been feeling a real need to get out of my house. For almost a month I just did not feel like leaving and within the past week, I have been itching to get out of my house. So we decided to take the boys out today and just go have some fun. We went to this pet shop, because the boys love to see puppies, fish, basically any kind of animal. Then we decided to just take the kids and go walk around the mall. The kids had so much fun, but oh my goodness. What a bunch of hams I have... Hence the title of this entry.
There was this older couple there power walking around the mall. Our mall is not very big, so they passed by us a number of times. At one point I was with Cullan while he was sitting on these different cars that kids could climb on and play with. Anyways every time the couple would pass the would constantly say something about Cullan. The first comment was about his golden curls. Then the second time they spoke directly to him and he flashed them his I know I am cute smile, to which the gushed over. This continued for about 20 minutes.
Later we were split up again and Garran had Kael out walking about while Cullan and I were looking in a store. Anyways, Garran told me that the walked down this one entry way that is all mirrors. Kael saw himself in the mirror and began kissing his reflection over and over. Garran asked Kael "Is that a cute baby" to which Kael looked over his shoulder and Garran and gave him this smile like "You know it" Then continued to kiss his own reflection. Garran and I are not looking forward to their teenage years. We are hoping their egos may go down about their own looks, but then we have to worry about the interest of little girls going up. (Because of course Garran and I know they are both going to be very handsome boys!) Oh well for know it is cute to watch people gush over your kids, and say how cute they are!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com