Friday, January 18, 2008

FINALLY... A MUCH NEEDED GIRLS NIGHT!

Well tonight I was able to get together with some friends and do some scrap booking. Which I love, but of course we ended up laughing so hard that I hardly got half the things I wanted to accomplished. Anyways here are some pics of our great night. Unfortunately my camera batteries died right before we started playing that rock band game. You will have to go to Stacy's blog for those pictures!

Krista and I playing with her new CRICKET... I am so jealous.. I love it!

Meghan with her insane amount of paper.. Thanks for letting me look through it!

The Treats! You just can't have a girls night without them!

Stacy and Meghan... Notice how slender their faces look.... Lovely ladies =)
This was when it was starting to get late! Krista and Stacy with their Twizzler mustaches!
And Krista, she was very proud of this face...

3 comments:

Krista said...

O.k you have been home for about 45 min and you have already blogged about tonight. Talk about addicted. And now that I see how I really look with the " old lady lips" I am never doing that again!!! Too funny.

Lacey.costner said...

oh I LOVE girls nights!!! I just need some ladies to do it with...lol usually its with Elissa!!!

Stacy said...

I had soooooo much fun! I felt like I was in Jr. High again! We are some seriously wild women! "We like to party all the time... party all the time... party all the time!" Ok... and ROCK BAND... YEAH... loved doing my little pelvic thrusting while playing the guitar! Thanks for capturing that gem on video!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com