Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mandy's Big Day!

Well Saturday was so exciting for my good friend Mandy. Mandy is married to Mike who is a member or our church. Mandy has been learning about our church for the past eight years. About two weeks ago she decided that she wanted to get baptized. We were all so excited to share in her special day. I know her decision will bring her great happiness. The day was freezing outside, but so many people came to support her, including her mom which I know meant a lot to Mandy. She even had a good friend fly in from New York to share the day with her. I hope Mandy knows how much she is loved and if not ,We love you Mandy!!

PS.. Doesn't she look so pretty in her white dress! Great Job Mike!

2 comments:

Krista said...

You are such a good friend!. By the way you are banned from taking pictures of me anymore...at least until I loose 100 pounds!

Mike & Mandy said...

Thank you for posting this! I appreciate your kind words and can feel your love and support.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com