Sunday, November 30, 2008

still hanging in there~

well today i am hanging out at home with my poor little kael. he has been throwing up since friday and so we decided it would be best for him to stay home instead of going to church and spreading our germs. it is not so bad though because when we woke up this morning, we woke up to this....

so kael and i are staying nice and warm inside. we have about half of our christmas decorations put up and it brings such a nice feeling into our home. i love christmas and this year even more because my mom decided to give me our old nativity set. i have always loved it and it was one of my favorite things to put out each year. it is old and little banged up, but i love everything about it. it has a lot of memory and will hopefully bring more happy ones=)

so now that most of our decorations are up, we like to sit in the living room together and admire them. i love having all the lights off except for the tree. we have watched a few christmas movies since kael has not been feeling well the last few days and things have been pretty quiet. here is a sweet picture garran took the other night while kael and i were sitting together. it has now become one of my favorites!!

hope everyone is staying warm and is hopefully feeling better then everyone at our house!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Get Well!!!! The nativity set lookd great...loved the picture of the two of you....Love ya !!


Get Well!!!

Rebecca said...

I love that picture. I can see how it has become one of your favorites. And I can't help but notice...100 days to go! Tomorrow you will be down to double digits! Yay for you!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com