Tuesday, November 25, 2008

baby update~

WEEK 25 IS HERE!!!!
does anyone know what that means...only 13 more weeks, that is 105 days (according to my ticker anyways, so probably less than that because my ticker is based off a 40 week pregnancy =)
i can not believe that we only have 13 weeks left. it is going by so fast. i know that i say that every post about this pregnancy, but i mean it. i feel like once we get through christmas it is just a hop-skip and a jump till the end of february. that is when i think this little gal will make an appearance. i would love it if at 38 weeks she would decide to make an appearance on her own, however both of my boys were very stubborn and i had to be induced. so we will see how it goes. she has definitely been the most active of my three. she is always on the move and so i guess i secretly hope that, that means she will be itching to make an appearance on her own. my next appointment is on the 17th of december...and it is my glucose one. it would not be so bad if it were in the morning because of the fasting and all, but the earliest i could get in was 2:30pm. so it might be a long day. =)
other than that we are slowly getting ready. we are slowly getting clothes to put in her drawers. i will probably start stocking up on diapers, pacifiers, and a few bottles sometime in january. other than that i think we are just waiting on her. oh yeah and we have to get a car seat for her. so if anyone has any suggestions or had one that they really liked, i would love to hear about it.
well hope everyone is having a good tuesday...only two more days till thanksgiving =)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

how exciting! We have just gotten the Graco car seats that come with the stroller travel system.

Lacey.costner said...

Yay for baby girl almost here! I really think the Holidays help speed up those new winter babies. Any name ideas yet?

Megan said...

How exciting!! Yeah, I want to hear some names too!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com