Monday, November 17, 2008

almost done 2007~

well last year at this time things were all mixed up. i had a good birthday and i am pretty sure that garran and i went on a date. i think we went to dinner and a movie. it is bad that i can not remember what we saw, but i am pretty sure i more enjoyed the company than what i was doing. i always enjoy date nights with garran. we always have such a good time and laugh a lot together. this year had been a long one with two different surgeries for me. first my gall bladder and then my back. it was a mess. for a while i wondered if things would ever get back to normal. but by my birthday i was feeling better and had gotten good news that we were expecting. unfortunately we miscarried a few days after christmas. it was very hard and that is one of the reasons i posted this picture. going through that really made me appreciate my boys. funny how different things change your perspective. well this was one of those things. however we got through it and have had our ups and downs in the beginning of 2008, but things have smoothed out and it is exciting to think that the beginning of 2009 will start with a sweet little baby in our home.
so only one more day of these! won't you be glad we are at the end of our trip down memory lane!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Life is great like that. Always changing. Always inproving.

Good luck on seeing that little one today!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com