Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Funny Boys!

I was watching TV today and the boys were playing in there room. All of a sudden I hear Cullan call out "MOM... MOM.... MOM" I said what is it Cullan.. to which he replied by calling out my name over and over again. So, I get up and go to check on them to see what is going on as Kael is starting to cry, well I guess I should say complain not really cry. Anyways I get up and check and I walk in and this is how it is layered. Kael on the bottom, then there play tool shed, then Cullan and then the ladder to Cullans bed. I could not help but laugh as I was digging them out of the pile. So I cleared everything, put things away and then returned to the living room. About five minutes later, again I hear.. "MOM.... MOM.....MOM" This time I just get up and go see what is going on. I guess Kael learned his lesson because he was in the fort playing but my naughty Cullan....Well this is what I found.

Somehow Cullan had managed to climb into the window of his toy work bench and had gotten stuck. He could not figure out how to move with this thing stuck on his waste. Thank goodness my parents came to visit today.. Cullan had plenty of people to help him stay out of trouble and to watch his beloved "Cars". I am hoping my mom posts the pictures of George, Sara, and Cullan sitting in the fort watching CARs. Too Funny!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com