Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's just not as YUMMY unless its all OVER!

So last night I made stuffed shells for dinner. This I think is one of Garrans favorites of mine that I make for dinner. Anyways after dinner I ran over to a friends house for a little while and when I got back Garran had cleaned off the table and moved everything into the kitchen. However before he could get everything off the table this is what happened.

I guess Cullan enjoys stuffed shells too. Then this morning I was trying to get the kids ready to go to garage sales, one of my all time favorite things to do. Anyways I was trying to get things ready and all of a sudden I look over and Cullan had shared a chocolate cookie with Kael. This was what I turned around to see. Not only was it all over him, it was all over the floor. Arggh.

I guess it just is not as good unless it's all over everything!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What fun kids you have!

I love your new template!

Christi said...

Garage sales this morning??? I didn't know. I thought you were going tomorrow... UGH! I am VTing at 9.
:(

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com