Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Strange Things Are Happening To Me.........



Ok so this is one of those blogs that will not make a whole lot of sense but are more the ramblings of what have been going through my head as I have been pretty much stuck in my house for the past week. The friendly little frog that you see to the left has four little friends. My mother in law bought them for my kids. When you touch a little sensor underneath them they light up with four different colors. The kids love them. We put them in the tub and turn the lights off. Cullan and Kael laugh and splash around thinking that it is great. However, since they are bath toys I try my darndest to keep them in the bathroom. Ok so I have a theroy that they are ganging up on me. I have noticed in the last 2-3 days that everytime I turn around there are these little frogs in unusal places. But they seem to be pointed right at me. Now just so you don't think I am going crazy, I am sure it is Cullan getting them out of the bathroom to play with and it just so happens that I notice them when he leaves them out. However it does feel as if I am being followed by a band of psychedelic frogs.

My other thought.. Now I might really lose some of you on this, that is you thinking I have really lost it. But today I had to go to the hospital to have a CT scan done to try and find out why my leg is killing me. Anyways as I am laying on this machine with my arms raised above my head, trying very hard not to move, only to breath. So as I am laying there, I see this tiny little sign right by my head that says "DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM". Hmm I thought, I do not see any bright beams coming anywhere out of this machine. Then I wonder Hmm am I looking into the beam right now and not even realizing it. Will I be blind by the time I get to my car? I just thought it was curious. It seemed to be a serious warning on such a small little sign. And you would think they would put an arrow to where this deadly beam comes out of so that you would know where not to look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they give you drugs before this????

Mo said...

Did they give you meds before this testing????

Rebecca said...

Sadly, Meghan, I am crazy like that too! (Secretly, I think we all are)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com