Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Great He Found a Terd and Plucked it out"



Ok well from this heading I am sure you can tell how our day is going. This weekend has been kind of hectic. I have had to have a couple different test done because my stupid leg pain is still not gone. ARGG and yes for those of you loyal readers that is right I was back in the blasted CT scan machine with its stupid death ray that to this day I have no idea where it is coming from but am convinced I have more than likely starred directly into it.

Again there was a little tiny sign that said do not stare directly into the beam. Again I saw no beam but fervently avoided looking directly into the small glass panel in fear that I might have to go to another part of the hospital for spontaneous blindness.


So I have been trying to take it easy because I am not supposed to lift anything heavy and and oh yes the best part I have to sleep sitting up because of the wonderful dye they injected into my back. I am sure if you turn off the lights I will probably glow from everything that has been put into me this month. So this has been my life. Regular hospital visits and trying to take care of my two very active little boys. Which is where the heading comes in. Garran was getting ready for work today. He was in the bathroom and Cullan had used the potty before taking a bath. Anyways Cullan was getting out of the tub and Garran was standing in the hallway talking to me about something. Well you guessed it all of a sudden Garran grabs a towel to dry Cullan off and looks down and Cullan has scooped a nice little brown present out of the toilet for Daddy to see. Cullan was very pleased with himself. So that is our crazy life for now.. Hope this brings some laughter to your day.

PS: Wish me luck - My appointment with the back surgeon is on Wednesday!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com