Monday, June 11, 2007

Really.. Could my Day get any worse!!


Ok so I took this picture just to capture how bad I was annoyed today. As you can tell I look rough. I am not happy. This blog is purley to vent, so here it goes. Ok, so I had an MRI scheduled this morning because I have been having alot of pain in my leg. Anyways I was in the ER in the middle of the night about a week ago exactly. When I was there, one of the ER doctors that happened to be a friend of ours said that I need to have an MRI done. However it never got done. Instead they waited about 6 hours and then wheeled me up to surgery. So anyways, today I go to the hospital to have my MRI, very excited at the prospect of figuring out what is going on. So I am sitting in the office, the lady comes and gets me, we are walking down the hallway and the nurse says, "Wait you had surgery on Tuesday?" to which I answered yes. She said oh well then we can not do this MRI. HMMM i say. She says we can not perform an MRI on anyone for 6-8 weeks after they have had major surgery. I ask why is that. She then replies, it is because you have metal inside of you from where the fixed whatever was wrong. OH I think, well this is great. Granted I am truely grateful that she did not stick me in a giant magnet that would have sucked the staples out of whatever they are stapled to, but I have to say I was a little upset at the run around and the prospect of being in pain for the next 6-8 weeks. So after about a million and one phone calls some nurse calls me from my family doctor and says they have scheduled a CT scan for tomorrow. Who knows-- Somedays I just think I give up!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Man that sucks! I really hate all the waiting involved at hospitals!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com