Tuesday, October 14, 2008

half way there~

today marks the half way point of a couple fun things! here they are~
----------------------------------------------------
half way through this pregnancy. it has gone by so fast. i know some of you might look at my ticker and think, she has a whole other week before twenty weeks. that is true. however due to a lovely fourth degree tear with cullan they will never let me go past 38 weeks. cullan was 9 lbs 2oz at 41 weeks. kael was 9 lbs 2 oz at 38 weeks. so you can imagine they just get bigger. i had always hoped that the babies would take after my side. i was 6lbs 7oz when i was born and my sister was 7lbs 11oz. unfortunately the take after my husbands side. garran was 10lbs and some ozs! he has a sister that was 11 something and his mom had no medication. by the time she got there they said she just had to do it on her own. when she told me the story she said she was ripping the bed sheets off during that delivery. i thought that was pretty good. i would be happy if i had not strangled someone at the end of that. =) so since 19 is half of 38, i am half way-
WOO HOO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
another half way is we are half way to halloween. i always think it is fun to get the kids dressed up, decorate pumpkins, all that. fall is my absolute favorite time of year and so i try and take advantage of all of it. i love going to pumpkin patches and just doing fun fall things and halloween things too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
lastly, we are half way done with the semester. half way closer to having garran home for a whole month. i am super excited about that. i can hardly wait. i love the holidays, and while i am excited that he will have a week of for thanksgiving, that month over christmas is just making me smile. we always love to have daddy home with us! he makes the days so much more fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
so that is it-that is everything we are half way closer too.
have a great tuesday blog readers!

4 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

I can't wait to see what you are having! Blog as fast as can when you know!

Rebecca said...

Yay for halfway! My babies are all born at 38 weeks too! (although they are...at the heaviest 7.9 lbs) Sorry about those big boys, ouch. Maybe you are having a girl and she will be just the right size! I'm excited for you to find out.

Megan said...

Hooray on all your half-ways!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about next week when you find out what you are having!

Krista said...

I love that Half way feeling! Gives you hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. It makes me a bit sad too.....because I know what will happen when Gman is done with school:(

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com