Thursday, October 16, 2008

the anticipation.........

IS KILLING ME!

ok i know that i am not the only one that has been in this position, but i am dying to get to monday. i don't really care either way, i know i joke constantly about it being a girl, but really i just want to know. we almost got to know last appointment when we had the heartbeat scare. we had an ultrasound, just to check, the baby was fine! our doctor knows that we are super excited to know and so she tried to see. she was scanning and looking, garran got excited at one point but my doctor reassured him he was looking at the umbilical cord. it was still just a little to early. so hopefully this monday we will have an immodest baby! not to mention i keep walking through stores looking at newborn clothes just dying to start looking for stuff. we had to get rid of pretty much all of our stuff that the boys went through due to stains and things like that (they both had stomach issues the first couple of months) so we are starting from scratch and i am excited. if we have a girl my sister in law has some stuff she is going to send us because she had two girls but other than that i am ready to start looking for cute outfits!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Okay Meghan, can I just tell you how great it is to read your names again. I hope you decide to stick with no nicknames.

I too hope that you get to find out on Monday what you are having. I know how exciting it can be and I am the same way about wanting to shop or at least think about what gender I will be shopping for. Not finding out sucks. Good luck!! Drink a Mountain Dew before you go!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com