Monday, September 29, 2008

well it started out good~

well my day today started out ok. my visiting teachers came by which was fun. (just in case you don't know what visiting teachers are. here is a brief explanation. almost every woman in our church is assigned two women that come and visit her each month just to chat, see how she is doing, see if she needs anything, if there is anything they can help with, and usually a little spiritual message. today jamie and charity came and we had a fun time. all the kids played and we just chatted and had fun) after that i would not say that my day went down hill, but it did have it share of off moments. here are a few.
  • pregnancy brain- i could not remember if i took my medicine this morning, and you can only take it once a day. so know i am racking my brain trying to remember if i took it or not.
  • sargento had me listen to the article i previously blogged about. you can read for yourself.
  • we ran out of milk and juice this morning and so all morning my kids kept saying "milk, juice please mom"
  • i get to the store (by myself=) and this man walks by my van to put his cart away. i know he say me, because he smiled at me as he walked by. then he walked back to his car which was parked next to mine and opens his door which slams into the side of my van. i was still in it. i was trying not to be annoyed. but i was parked perfectly in between the lines. ARGGHH..
  • after all of my shopping i get behind a lady, and she can not remember her pin number. she tries like ten times. the cashier was telling her to run it through as credit, but she kept saying that it was not a credit card. all i can say to that is PREGNANCY HORMONES WERE KICKING IN!

thats it. that is my weird day so far. its only 3:53pm. oh well. know if only sargento and i could agree on baby names. he has some he likes that i am not sure about and i have some i like and he is not crazy about. i like to have names figured out by the ultrasound. it just helps me connect with the baby. so i like going in knowing that if it is a girl it will be named this and if it is a boy it will be named this. maybe that is weird. oh well hopefully we will agree soon. at least we have agreed on middle names!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com