Saturday, September 13, 2008

annoyed~

(remember before reading this what i said about my raging prego hormones)
ok this blog might sound a little harsh, but oh my goodness i came home so annoyed about twenty minutes ago. i had to go to a local super center and return some fish tank filters, because i bought the wrong ones last week (again i might add my brain often goes on vacation). anyways back to the story, so i am standing in line waiting to return these filters and am watching these four teenagers sitting on a bench by me. they are obviously couples (two boys & two girls) and they are all chatting and talking about what candy they should go buy. for starters let me say that i completely get that teenage girls are giggly and flirty and all that. but when did it start to be cool to be an IDIOT. i mean these girls were acting like they could not make common sense decisions. it was making me sick. i thought is this what guys like-girls with no opinion and that act like they have the intelligence of a second grader when they are 16 or 17 years old. i wanted to lean over and say "ITS NOT CUTE TO BE AN IDIOT, JUST TELL THEM YOUR REAL OPINION" i am sure this is coming off really harsh but i was just so annoyed.
sorry for my venting blog!

2 comments:

Miss ~E said...

I know what you are talking about, it is so not cute! Hey my blog got deleted, sadness, my new one is
www.misssmartypantsandco.blogspot.om

Frisbies Forever said...

No, It's not just you. Girls want to be POPULAR or SEXY, and they think that comes by making themselves look like bubble heads. That's why we talk A Lot about how if they don't respect you now, and if they are only interested in you because you are "pretending" to be an idiot, you will be VERY unhappy. It is a common malady this day and age, that and to think their sexuality is all of their personality. Uggh! It's really hard to raise girls these days because they have so many stupid messages thrown at them. That's why EVERYONE needs the Gospel, so they can KNOW who they really are. Thanks for listening to my tirade. It irritates me too!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com