Saturday, September 27, 2008

google images of me~

a friend of mine sent this to me and because its saturday morning and i my kids are watching cartoons i thought why not!

In Google Images do a search for each of the following things and choose your favorite picture from the first page of images that come up -

1. search your name: MMG (you know im weird about privacy stuff) any of you that know me know that this is not me. however a little be of MMG trivia. I did take like one year of dace classes as a kid. tap - jazz -and you guessed it ballet.
2. my favorite food: enchiladas (however right now this changes with the wind. its just that when i read the question that was the first thing that popped in my head. plus we have this awesome little mexican place by our house that makes awesome enchiladas)
3. first job: cashier (i worked at a local grocery store in my town. it was my first job and i worked there for three years. while i was there i held the record for fastest checker.. pretty amazing huh =)
4. nickname: meggers (sargento calls me this on a fairly regular basis. i am not sure how it started but it just stuck! sorry the picture is so small. it was just the funniest one on the page.
5. where i was born: urbana, ill. - i picked this picture because while we lived in urbana my parents used to rent mini fridges to the college kids at the close by university. this is a picture of its campus.
6. favorite color: some might be surprised but it is true. it has to be the right shade of orange but it is orange. i think it all ties in with my love of fall and fall colors.
7. favorite college: since i don't have one, i thought i would put in my favorite thing about college. -GRADUATION-
8. bad habit-i have a really bad habit of saying "know what i mean". when we first got married i think i almost drove sargento crazy until he asked me if i realized how much i said it. which i had never noticed. now i don't say it as much. i realized i was saying it all the time. this picture came up when i typed in that phrase...i have no clue
9. favorite place: beach- this should not come as a surprise to any of you. i have professed my love of the beach over and over and over again.
10. favorite animal: koala- long story.. this has some history with sargento and i, but isn't this picture cute. it could be the two of us!
11. past love: sleeping in- this rarely happens anymore in my life.
12. where i live: i will say midwest, but i found a picture of the actual city i live in.
13. favorite object: my camera. big surprise. i love to take it everywhere with me.
14. my grandmothers name: heneritta - i had to laugh when this was what popped up.
15. my age: 27 - i picked this because everyone knows what a slave to fashion i am =)

so that is me in google images. it was kind of fun. if you do it let me know. i would love to see what you are in google images. (be careful what you google though, i typed in some harmless words and got some not so harmless images)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The "know what I mean" picture is hillarious! I had to stare at it for awhile to determine if he was real or wax!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com