Wednesday, September 17, 2008

on my mind~

so this list might be boring it is just stuff that has been running through my head all day.

  • i wish i did not have to mop my kitchen floor. i wish it was magically clean and that it was already marked off my list.
  • speaking of clean i wish that my house was clean and that when i turned around from the computer i would not see toys everywhere waiting to be cleaned up. (is anyone weird like me and want to have a clean house before you leave to go somewhere)
  • i need to talk to this lady to get out of this program that i am really not interested in but i am honestly dreading the conversation.
  • wishing that my tired sweet kids would still take naps or that bed time would get here soon.
  • wondering what to make for dinner. i have what i planned but am thinking i don't want to cook after i clean my kitchen... is that lazy or what?
  • for some reason i have not been able to shake what i watched the other day on tv. this was the story. i have not been able to stop thinking about it and though it seems rare it is still a terrifying thought. it seems like something that could happen to anyone, especially with Small children. i mean most families do this every summer. i did some more research on it and here is a little more info if you are interested.
  • wondering what my SIL is having. she is having her ultrasound today and they are going to try and find out. her babies can be pretty stubborn. she is due a few weeks before me so i will be excited to see what they say. (UPDATE IT IS A BOY!) i am sure the are excited. they have 1 boy and 3 girls so i am sure this is exciting.
  • i am wishing rewind did not have such sensitive skin. my poor little guy always has troubles.
  • hoping i can get everything ready tomorrow b/c sargento is pretty much gone all day in class. ARGH!

so this is what is in my brain. sorry its not a very interesting post.

5 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

I have heard of that before and it bothers me too. Somebody is always swallowing bath water or pool water at our house and coming up gasping. Good thing to be aware of, no one talks about it much.

Megan said...

I'm the same way about not wanting to cook after I clean my kitchen. It's too much trouble!!

By the way, you are PREGNANT AND the mom of two little boys, so you should never EVER call yourself lazy just because you don't want to cook or clean once in awhile! Give yourself a break girl!

Sara said...

Please, do keep in mind that you get to see your amazing and super cool little sister tomorrow night...you should be so filled with excitement that you can't sleep tonight. =)

Hartson family said...

Been there, done that, wearing the t-shirt. Those things are always on my mind too. Really... being a stay-at-home mom is harder than they say... and being a pregnant stay-at-home mom is sometimes more than anyone can take. Let me know if I can take your boys off your hands one afternoon so you can clean or rest or whatever!

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a million thoughts running through her mind!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com