Friday, September 5, 2008

prego~

well i have had a few people leaving comments asking me how i am feeling and how things are going. so i was inspired to just blog about this pregnancy so far and how things are going! i was nausea's in the first half of the pregnancy but due to some mishaps from the last miscarriage i did not realize i was pregnant. i was very late, but all the pregnancy test kept coming back negative, so i chalked it up to hormones still readjusting. finally i was talking to my friend mandy one day, and said i thought something was wrong. i told her how tired i was and just not feeling that great. she asked about the pregnancy tests and i told her i had just taken on the previous thursday and it had come back negative. she encouraged me to go get another test and i said i would think about it. so i waited a day and thought, what would it hurt. so i took another test and boom bright plus sign. i did not even have to wait the two minutes. i could not believe it. i walked out of the bathroom and told sargento. he just kind of smiled. i don't think either one of us really wanted to get our hopes up due to what had happened before and due to the fact that we had no clue how far along i was.
so we had to wait a while to see the doctor and figure when i was due and how far along i was. my doctors office does the same thing every time. the first appointment just reviews family history and if anything has changed with you. so i was not expecting anything to exciting. but, i have a wonderful doctor that i have gone to for both my boys and just love her. when she heard i was there she had her nurse pop her head in and told me that had had a cancellation and if i was feeling up to it, she wanted to do an ultrasound. so of course i did. everything looked good and the baby was measuring about seven weeks.
so since then we have had one more ultrasound just to check again. i think they are paying special attention just because of my situation previously. which hey, i never mind an ultrasound.
my nausea has cleared up for the most part, however i am still a little tired and MY HORMONES ARE OUT OF CONTROL! they are way worse this time then with the boys. i told sargento that i fell like the incredible hulk. one minute i am fine and the next minute i think i probably due turn some shades of green in rage. so to my local friends, please excuse any freak outs i have. i am trying really hard to not be the hulk! so that is everything so far.. updates to come. our next appointment isn't until around the end of september!

3 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

Well raging hormones that are more than with the boys??? Sounds like a Drama Queen is in their for sure!!! I hope your nausea goes away soon!!

Jeanie Doll said...

Good luck hun. I hope your nausea goes away and you have a heathly baby girl! :) I love you!

Frisbies Forever said...

You are so funny! I love you! I hope it is a girl this time and I can't wait to see those photos and hear how things are progressing. I am really happy for you all.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com