Sunday, September 14, 2008

eights~

i was tagged by my friend erin so here it goes!
(these are in no certain order... just so you know)


8 things that i am passionate about-
1. my family
2. friendships
3. photography
4. traveling
5. being a good mom
6. trying new things for my self and my family
7. learning.. all kinds of new things.. i have about a million things i would love to go to school for.
8. getting good deals.. i love find great things at bargain prices =)

8 words or phrases i say often-
1. stop
2. what do you say (usually prompting please and thank you)
3. know what i mean
4. i am not a trampoline
5. thanks baby
6. that's it .. your headed to time out
7. mommy needs a time out =)
8. love you

8 things i want to do before i die-

1. become a great picture taker =)

2. pay off student loans-is that possible ??

3. see my kids be happy and have their families

4. travel around with my husband

5. finish any of my projects.. scrap booking, editing photos, etc. etc..

6. date my husband more

7. go scuba diving again!

8 things i have learned from the past-
1. no matter how badly you mess up there is always forgiveness.
2. true happiness is a lot easier to find then you might think
3. it is good to be picky about who you will spend the rest of your life with.. its a long time =) (you don't want a dud!)
4. its always best to be honest, even if it hurts a little
5. children bring a whole different level of love and happiness to your life.
6. i don't really know if there ever is the best part of life.. so far all of it has been pretty good. highs and lows for sure, but all of it has made great memories, or made me a better person for it
7. in order to make some one else happy, it is a lot easier if you are happy with yourself first.
8. bad things are going to happen and you can either laugh or cry, so you might as well laugh!

8 places i would love to go or see-
1. ireland
2. paris
3. anywhere that has a beach..
4. to my grandparents old lake house
5. camping
6. brazil
7. on a walk
8. a reunion of a bunch of old friends!

8 things i currently need or want-
1. new lenses for my camera (want)
2. work done on sargentos car (need)
3. quiet ( want & need)
4. sleep
5. practice...taking pictures
6. more hours in the day with my hubby
7. patients
8. a day at a spa =)


8 people tagged...hmmm the first eight people that feel like doing it.. leave me a message to let me know that you did it and i will check your page=)

2 comments:

Miss ~E said...

I think you are fabulous photographer, I've looked at your photo blog

Megan said...

Haha, I like phrase #4!! I thought when you became a mom, you automatically became a trampoline too?! :) Kids are the best!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com