Monday, April 14, 2008

When you know you got the right one!


Today I had a pleasant and much needed surprise. I was talking to Garrans sister Britt. Somehow the topic of Garran and I dating came up. I was the first girl Garran was serious about I guess according to his family. Britt said that when he told her we were dating she asked what I was like. She told me that Garran had said that he had liked me for a long time and how beautiful I was and how funny and nice. I don't know why it made my day to hear that Garran said those things about me, because he says them all the time. However, it was kind of fun to think that he was saying those things about me to his sister just while we were dating!

What a great Guy!

(ps. the picture above was us at the beach while we were visiting Britt and her family this past summer!)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have you seen the movie Enchanted yet? Your title reminded me of the song "...that's how you know that you love him..." What a catch, Meghan!

Mike & Mandy said...

You and Garran are a great pair! I was still laughing about your ER conversations last night! If your mate can make you laugh at that moment, he is CERTAINLY a keeper!

Lacey.costner said...

thats awesome meg!! You guys are such a happy couple!!

Jeanie Doll said...

Awww...so sweet!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com