Thursday, April 24, 2008

OK PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION!! VERY IMPORTANT!

WE ARE MOVING BLOGS.. CHANGE OF ADDRESS PEOPLE!!!
Here is the new address... http://www.paranoidmommy.blogspot.com/
Due to some dirty perverts and me not liking some things that have happened recently, I am making a few changes. I was going to go private, but it is to complicated for some of my family who do not have gmail accounts and for a few other reasons. Anyways so I know it may be annoying but we are moving to nicknames. I have to be more aware of what info I am giving out on this blog. So instead of going through and changing almost 300 entries I will leave this blog up for two weeks. Then this will become private. I will no longer be posting on this but at our new blog at the top. Please come and visit us. Everything will be the same. Same great stories, just with nicknames. Thanks for being patient with us.. Make sure you make the changes so I will still enjoy your company. Leave me a comment with any questions. Thanks Meg
ps. there is already a new post on the new blog.. check it out!

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

I am sorry. There are so many stupid people at there that take the fun stuff and change it to be something disgusting. We use nicknames too because we have a Internet Stalker. Doesn't stop them but makes it harder.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com