Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 1, 2008

Well on April 1, I went in to have my first ultrasound. Things did not go well. There was a problem with the baby. My doctor informed me that there was a 95% chance that this pregnancy will end in a miscarriage. I am sure that it will soon. I am already having symptoms. We are sad and disappointed. However we know that we will try again. Our sweet boys have brought so much happiness to our lives, we can't imagine life without them.
Garran and I both love children, especially ours.
Anyone that knew me growing up would know that. I was always surrounded by kids. They seemed to just kind of gravitate towards me. I still enjoy children to this day. I think they are fun and sweet. They can be stressful, but in the long run they are one of the best parts of life. We hope that in our future we will have the good news again of expecting, but for now we are sad for the little one that will not get to be part of our family.
(Thank you to everyone who left comments. I accidently deleted a few. I didn't want any of you to think I was upset. I just hit the wrong button. I really did appreciate you comments though.)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aw Meghan. We are thinking of you.

Rhonda said...

Oh Meg, I am sorry. I will be thinking about you and your family. We will all look forward to happier days and good news.

Jolley's said...

I understand. The only way I got through was a support group online and talking with anyone else who had been through it. Call anytime.

CarieanneNichole said...

Charles and I are praying for you... I hope all goes well, whatever the outcome may be. God be with you.

Krista said...

I have never felt that loss, but I know that you are blessed and loved. Hang in there. Love ya!

Mom of 5 Gents said...

My heart and prayers are with you. I know it can be difficult to understand why a little life will come and then be gone too soon. Big hugs for you!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com