Thursday, October 18, 2007

Feeling a little frusterated!!!

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING BLOG WAS WRITTEN BY AN ANGRY MOM, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I am sure that all of you moms out there have had these days but today's blog is purely to vent. I am sick, very tired, and frustrated with people to no end today. Ok first of all I woke up this morning feeling sick, sore throat, runny nose the whole deal. Both my kids were up and down last night, of course probably starting to get whatever it is that I have. So anyways this morning we get up and everyone gets ready for the day. The kids are just kind of laying around the house, at which point I think oh wow they really must not feel good. My boys lay still for longer than five minutes other than sleep rarely happens. Ok so anyways of course on the day when I am not feeling good I have to take both of the boys to the doctor for their one and two year check up which means shots.

Now this was not so big of a deal. Yeah I didn't feel good, but for the most part my day was going pretty well. This is where it started to head south. Ok so we get to the doctors office and we are standing at the elevators in the lobby. Now common sense would make me think that people are still good and not everyone is so caught up in their own daily life that they have to be rude. Anyways so I have Kael in an umbrella stroller and Cullan was walking. Well the elevator door opens and a man with his maybe 17 year old son walk right around me and jump into the elevator along with some other woman. Cullan was a little confused because I was trying to show him which elevator to get on and these people almost let the doors close before we can get on. So I throw my hand in the door and let my self on. I was a little annoyed by the man's tone when he rudely said "What floor".
Arghh whatever happened to people seeing a mother with a young child or children and thinking wow let me lend her a helping hand. Anyways so then we get into the doctors office. We wait a little while and then head back. I have to say that I love our pediatrician. He is great and we know him outside of being our ped. so we just feel really comfortable with him. Anyways he must have got a new nurse because this lady came in and right off the bat just rubbed me the wrong way. Cullan and Kael are playing in the room when she walks in and of course she says "WELL YOU CERTAINLY HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL" which usually would not bother me but her tone this time did. (Side note.. I get so sick of hearing this when it is said rudely. Yes I have to kids close together. It happened, there is no go back and we would not change it. It really is no bodies business anyways besides mine and Garrans Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh) Anyways, The whole time we were in there she was just very short with Cullan who was not misbehaving or anything. He was walking around the room. But he is two. Sitting still can sometimes be a challenge. Anyways she also was the one who gave the boys there shots. I dont know she just seemed very cold. Usually his nurses are very warm and friendly, but this and particular one just was not that great. Argg sometimes you just need to vent. If any of you kept reading after the warning, thanks for letting me waste your time with my silly frustrations. Hope you guys are having a happier day than I. OH well tomorrow is Friday, one of my favorite days because GArran does not have class. Yes!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

People are so rude and they seem to be most rude when you need them to be nice the most.

Christi said...

Whatever happened to Andrea? She rarely works when I am in there anymore and I really like her. Sorry your day was so rotten. You should have told me, we could have chatted a little longer...

Krista said...

Do I hear " mommy's night out" screaming! I need one! Lets go, even if it is to just go for a walk!

erica youngblut said...

Meg I'm so sorry for your bad experience! I don't think Andrea works there anymore! She was our fav nurse! She was so nice and very helpful...Honestly you should file a complaint! But I shouldn't tell you that since I work at Covenant! Oh well! It's just not fair to be treated that way! Hope you are feeling better!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com