Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Boys Party... Finally It's here!

Well the day is finally here. The boys party was a big success I thought. We had everything decorated and for the most part everyone was in costume. We had some very creative ones. One of my favorites was a friend of mines hubby. A black eyed P. Very funny. Colored his one eye black and had a big P on his chest. Anyways we had the pinata and cake. A game but not really the ones that I planned because I accidentally left the stuff at home.. Go figure. Anyways I think that everyone had a great time. Some of the funnier moments of the party.. Let's see here it goes.
1.When my mom first got there, my niece Katie walked up to me and said. "Meghan, your mom really scares me!" (My mom was a witch)
2. My other niece Haley walks up to George and says "You smell like a Monkey"!
3. Oliver doing his Pee Wee Herman dance and laugh. People are still talking about that.
4. My hubby with the pinata on his head. I am sure you will see the picture.
5. My mom on her broom! (also see pictures)
Thanks so much to everyone who came. Hopefully everyone had a good time. I am sorry I did not get everyone in the slide show. We have a lot of pictures.. And I am tired. I will post more later. But we are grateful for such good friends and family that helped us to have such a wonderful day and the boys love you all... Just like us!

2 comments:

Mike & Mandy said...

Isaac and I had a ton of fun at the party. It was clear a lot of love went into the planning! It looked great, and the boys looked like they were really enjoying themselves. Thanks for inviting us!

Stacy said...

Yeah... we had lots of fun and the food was delish! I love food! Anyways... I was dying laughing when I was getting Oliver ready as Pee Wee Herman. The best costume of his yet... by far! Thanks for a fun day! Happy Birthday you little menfolk!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com