Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Storm = Pictures

when we get stuck inside because of snow storms...i tend to get restless. so today i broke out my camera. i miss taking pictures. i have seemed to lose steam because i am not that happy with my camera and life seems so busy. 
I guess I could come up with a million excuses but i still love the actual act of taking pictures. Luckily i have a house full of cute models to follow around. 
Here are a few snapshots I took today.
I know Cullan is missing, he is at school. I wish he was home with us. 
The weather outside is frightful, and I dread having to go out into it to get him. I just want us all home safe and sound. 
 this picture is so breia. in her "pretties", being silly with her wild hair. it just sums her up so nicely.
the next two are some of my favs. 
I love her hair in this one.
 I just love the sweetness I happened to catch in this one.
 umm. yeah. what can i say about this one. 
everyday life with littles ;0)
 then there is ayla. 
she had just eaten. i did not get a chance to clean her up. she moves so much that i don't have as many of her, but she sure is sweet. Look at those eyes, rosy cheeks, and sweet little smile. she just melts my heart. 
 Doesn't Kael look so grown up in this bottom picture. He looks so much older than 5!
 this is typical kael, hamming it up!
 Look at those eyes. Kindness and Love!! That is what I see.
 ayla and kael.
 she is so cute. she loves playing with  her older siblings. she tries so hard to keep up with them.
 then there is daddy. everybody loves daddy. Look at that cheesy smile on Ayla's face!

 everyone squeezing in...well except for cullan. i am planning on taking some pictures of him tomorrow. He is turning into such a handsome kid. Cute does not seem to really describe him anymore. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How sweet! I love the pictures! I LOVE Kael's hair! It looks a little longer and so dark! I am sitting listening to ice hit my windows hoping it doesn't spoil our temple trip tomorrow. :(

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com