Sunday, January 1, 2012

RaNdOmS!

This year we spent Christmas with Garran's parents in Iowa. We had a lot of fun and got to visit and catch up. We also got to meet Sam (Garran's brother) new fiance Ashley. They spent Christmas with us. Kael was VERY smitten with Ashley. He would follow her around and try to convince her that she should marry him instead of Sam. He even decorated sugar cookies and told me they were specifically for her. I think Sam might have been feeling a little jealous, but I am pretty sure Ashley is all his!
I had a bunch of random pictures I took while we were there, so i decided just to post them and tell about each one.
 ayla playing in the kitchen.
 my little bumble bees!
 pirate briea
 chef cullan
 cutie kael
 Kael and Bear. 
the kids love when uncle sam brings his dog. he is a sweet thing.
 our family Christmas morning in front of the tree.
 Cullan in his new legos star wars shirt....that he loves!
 Grandpa relaxing. Usually he had one of the boys or girls stuck in the chair with him. I think this was one of the few times he was alone. ;0)
 ayla being sweet.
sometimes blowing up those balloons can just bring you to tears.
like i said. just some random shots. 
but we had a lot of fun while we were there!
thanks grandma and grandpa for letting us invade for Christmas!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com