Friday, July 3, 2009

GO USA~

today i was so excited. i had not done anything for a kind of girls day/night in a while and i was super excited about my plans for today. i used to do fun things like this with my friend mandy like this every couple of months or so but since she has moved away i have not had the chance. its just not as fun going by yourself. anyways i met up with my friends this morning and was excited for the pampering to get under way.
it was wonderful. massage chairs, foot rubs... it was great. i loved the color i had found. i am only brave enough to wear really bold colors on my toes. then the man asked if i would like a design. my one friend frequented this place often and always had cute little flowers and things like that. so i said sure. he started to do a little flower and then stopped and wiped off all the polish to start over. i asked if i had messed him up. he said no and went back to work. i was chatting with my friends and not really paying to close attention to what he was designing... well guess what i got.....

just call me patriotic!

yeah probably not my first choice. i might have said something but the nail tech was so proud of it and then three other ladies made a comment about how cute it was and wanted the tech to do it to their nails too!

i guess it will grow on me. i mean it is the fourth of july right!!!

ps. if you are wondering if that is glitter on my flags...it is!

3 comments:

Erica East said...

LOL!!! Well, if you are going to go patriotic, you might as well go all the way. I think they are really cute!

Lisa said...

love the toenail polish!

Mandy said...

The bombs bursting in air...

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com