Saturday, December 27, 2008

out-takes~

whenever we are all together we always try to get family pictures. if not family pictures at least pictures of each couple etc. sometimes the out takes are better than the actual photo. so i thought i would show some of the mess ups before showing the ones that we will enjoy.

-first my mom and george-
-to much flash, not enough smiles--caught in a cuddle--do what--perfect-

next my little sister, her boyfriend, and my parents.

-kind of hard to see those bunny ears huh?-
-thats better-

then it was our turn. please keep in mind i get very puffy in my face towards the end of my pregnancy's. i did not realize it was so bad until i saw these. oh well. memories of being pregnant.
-garran always has to start things off being silly-
-not paying any attention to the photographer-
-one of garrans many smiles-
-parenting while posing, never a dull moment-
-cheesy-
-as good as its going to get!!-

then the group shot using my new tripod. i was having some issues with my self timer. you can tell it took a few tries by the looks on every ones faces. i know there are a lot but they are so funny. it cracks me up every time i look at them. so you guys will just have to be patient with all of these!
-this was the first of many. trying to make sure it was centered, leveled and everyone was in the shot-
-the boys got loose. sara missing to chase them down-
-starting to loose some of them. can you see it in their faces. especially garran and jeremy-
-kids back, george missing. trying to help me with the auto timer-
-i knew by this point i only had a few more tries-
-begging for patience and trying not to get frustrated myself-
hold on whats that....

-PERFECTION!!!!!-
or at least good enough for us!!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com