Tuesday, December 30, 2008

another visit & updates~

my dad came up the other day to visit. we celebrated a late christmas and his birthday. we had dinner with a birthday cake afterwards. then the next day we took the boys swimming at his hotel. they LOVE to swim. so they had a blast! --------------------
prego update:
here we are at 30 weeks.
baby doing good as far as we can tell.
i finished my nasty glucose test with flying colors.
this kiddo is getting bigger by the day.
garran thinks she will be bigger than the boys.
i am hoping he is wrong.
the boys were big enough for me!!
oh and ps. bring on the braxton hicks.
i never had them this early with the boys.
guess each time really is different.
some times i still cant believe i post these pictures. however sometime i want to be able to look back and remember this. so everyone else is going to have to suffer through these posts with me.
--------------------------------------------
on a whole other note. I HATE OUR COMPUTER!! it has been nothing but trouble since the day we bought it. tonight we tried for almost three hours to hook up a wireless router. it still does not work. our home teacher was even stumped when he stopped by. our computer is so stubborn. garran said maybe we should leave some kind of offering in front of it tonight and hope that it comes around to our side by the morning!
i have given up for now-maybe tomorrow i will try my luck again.
on the box it says four easy steps to set up this router.
we did those four plus about a million more!!
so FRUSTRATING!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love they way your are belly bumping the Christmas tree in your prego pic!!!

BTW thanks for dinner the other night... the only bad thing about it was... I had to inhale Ed's nasty farts ALL NIGHT LONG! I already sleep with ear plugs... now I need to sleep with a NOSE PLUG!! :o)

Lisa said...

ha ha! Did the offering work? :)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com