Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas with my folks~

each year we rotate and juggle the holidays between traveling to see different sets of parents and family. this post is going to show my visit to see my mom and george. we had a great visit and the boys were sad to go. cullan hid behind their couch when it was time to leave. sadly on christmas day there was an accident and the sweet dog in the picture is no longer with them. we will all miss her. she was a sweet puppy.(bailey-kael-cullan)

-bailey-

patiently waiting to open their gifts.
(kael and cullan tearing in)(my mom with the bag we got her. she was pretty surprised)(garran with his new awesome pillow! he got one for me for christmas but then as i tried mine out and went on and on about it, my mom went and got one for him too)

(my new warm slippers)

*please pay not attention to how extremely white my legs are, i know they are almost blinding*

(the boys got a play kitchen that they love)


(my sister sara and her boyfriend jeremy came over later in the day to visit)


(aunt sara and cullan)


(can you tell cullan is excited. maybe just a little. galloping through the room)(my grandmother nanny, laughing because she guessed what her present was before she even opened it)

we had such a good visit with my family and enjoyed being able to spend some time with them during the holidays. the boys are excited for our next visit. they are already asking when we can visit grandma and grandpa again!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's so sad to hear about Bailey. They become members of the family. My prayers are with your mom, George and Sara. As well as with you, too! I believe that we will see our pets in the next life!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com