Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ok here we go!

Ok so this was my day..


  • Started off exhausted from having to clean up mold from our apartment. (Apparently due to all of our recent moisture a lot of people in our complex are having issues.) Anyways we lost our couch to it.
  • Then I went to our bank to pick up a local swap sheet. (looking for garage sales) Anyways on my way out of the bank I was looking over the sheet and some old guy gets out of his truck. He says "You buyin something from me?" I looked confused and said "NO" He goes "yeah cause you ain't got no money for me". Then he starts this weird cackle and walks into the bank.. I swear I attract weird people.
  • Later I am talking to this bank about supplemental loans for summer school. Ok I have to be careful how I word this, but it really frustrates me when you call in somewhere and can barely understand the person you are talking to. Today I got the question of all questions. This lady that I called at the BANK asked me how to spell the state I lived in. Spell the state I live in. For privacy reasons I will not say what state I live in, however most of my blog readers know. You guys all know it is not a hard state to spell. I am sure had my morning not been so weird I probably would have taken it a little better. I just figured if you work in the loans department of the bank, spelling the states might be a good thing to know. Especially my state.. NOT HARD~!
  • Finally on my weird day stuff, I was going to our city hall to drop some stuff off and for some stupid reason I always have trouble finding it. So I pull over and ask this guy for directions. (This really isn't important but he just had his leg removed) He proceeded to tell me this and then ask me for my number. I am driving a mini van, wearing sweats, hardly any makeup, and their are car seats in the back of my van.. Does it really look like I am on the market? Needless to say I left with directions and he left with no number!
However to day is MAY~DAY! I had never heard of this until I moved here, but it is so much fun. Anyways our good friends the Williams dropped off cute home made bags with goodies for each of the boys. Then the wonderful surprise. A delicious homemade cheesecake from Mike and Mandy. Sargento said it was the best he had ever had, and then asked me to call her and request a blueberry cheesecake. I was so surprised because Sargento is not a hugh cheese cake person. The chocolate on top was devine! It was so delicious that we shared with our friendly neighbors. They always share yummy stuff with us, so we thought we should return the favor! Anyways HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL You have the best stories! You need to tell me about what happened to change your blog.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com