Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE GREAT THROWDINI !

Ok so most of you know that I have had the flu for the past week. one night Cullan could not sleep either and so we were sitting together watching TV. I was just kind of flipping and I happened to stop on Conon OBrian because he was introducing this man called the Great Throwdini..
This is him in the picture to the right. Anyways he had his assistant do all kinds of things like put an apple in her mouth and he would throw his knife, or she would place balloons next to her and he would throw a knife and pop them. I was laughing at first because everytime the Great Throwdini chucked a knife at his assistant Cullan would stand, clap and cheer.. I thought it was funny at first but then I slowly started to have the connections in my brain link and all I could think of was checking on the boys one day in there room with Kael up against the wall with an apple in his mouth and Cullan throwing the knives with his cape on. OH yeah since then Cullan insists on wearing his cars pillow case as a cape. So I don't know if this is good or not but we might have the next Great Throwdini right here in our little family.. Let's hope not though, I feel like we make to many trips to the ER as it is!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

"Cullan - The Great Throwdini"!!! How funny!

throwdini said...

Hello Cullan. Now don't start throwing sharp things around the house just because you saw me do it on TV. For Heaven's sake, leave it to a trained professional! I'm glad you liked my piece on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Target Girl Tina and I had a grand time. In a couple days we'll be shooting a piece for The Don Francisco Presenta Show to air on Univision, possibly Saturday the 16th, but I'm not sure. There are tons of little video clips on my site at www.knifethrower.com/ia.html but a favorite with kids is Lunch with Throwdini http://www.knifethrower.com/videos/lunchwiththrowdini.mov . Ask your Mommy to get in touch with me and I'll send you a signed poster from my Off-Broadway show.
Throwdini
www.knifethrower.com
Guinness World Records Top 100 Records of All Time

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com