Monday, August 13, 2007

Mart Cart 1200...... This is what I have been reduced to!

Well this was my ride of excitement when I went to Wal Mart today. I just can not walk around anymore due to the pain in my leg. By the time I get to the back of Wal Mart I have to stop and take a break. So today I decided to hop on one of these hog's and take it for a spin. I have to admit that it does not handle very well. Not much was left standing by the time I had gone up and down the aisles looking for my prized purchases!However I have to admit that I have a new respect for folks that have to ride in these shopping mobiles on a regular basis. I received quit a few dirty looks and one lady even laughed at me as I rolled by with my hair blowing in the wind. Maybe she was just jealous or maybe she was laughing at the trail of junk I was dragging behind me. I have to admit though, I think from now on I will be riding my Wal Mart Hog just to save myself back pain. The dirty looks and laughs out loud were totally worth not having killer pain. Well all for now but if you happen to see me at Wally world clear a path. I am dangerous in my Mart Cart 1200.





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

(You know Target has those too!!) My Mom always gets one but the crappy thing is that sometimes you get one that barely has battery and it dies on you somewhere in the store leaving you abandoned! Good luck on the cruisin'.

yumyum48 said...

Well, all you need are the Elvis sunglasses and a leather jacket and a tatoo that say's "Road Kill".

I am sure it was eny...There are many days when I wish I was sitting in one of those.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com