Saturday, August 4, 2007

CLEAN HOUSE =) & A QUESTION FOR YOU!


So today is one of those days that I have spent pretty much the whole day cleaning. I cleaned the entire kitchen, dishes and all. ( Having to stop every so often due to back pain =() None the less I pushed through and it is spick and span. I then moved on to the dining room. Clean as a whistle. The living room. You guessed it. Never looked better. I even did the boys room. I know, I can see the look of surprise on most of your faces. Those of you have that have seen my house know that I manage to keep about one room at a time clean but definitely not four. Actually never four. So as I am sitting here with both boys napping I am realizing what a peace comes from having a clean house. I know that it will not last long. As soon as my boys wake up it will be a pit again hence the tired lady on top of my blog. But for now in this quiet moment, I can look around my house and enjoy my accomplishment of a clean and beautiful house for five minutes. Ahh. Its wonderful.
Ok so for the next part. I hate buying cleaning supplies only to find that I am not impressed with what they do. So here is where you guys come in. I want tips. Cleaning tips. If you have a product that you love and can not live without, I want to know about it. See mine is the Clorox Anywhere. I love that stuff. You can spray it and clean whatever without worrying if your child may come and touch it before it dries. Anyways so I want to know all your great secrets. I know you have them! I hardly ever have days like this. However when I do, I feel inspired to try and keep my house that much cleaner. So help!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well although I rarely have a clean house I like the Mr Clean Magic Eraser. It does everything! Next to that, baby wipes. I use them for cleaning all our furniture (a friend of mine worked at Ethan Allen and that is what they used). So my tables, mantle, etc. Anything else I use? Windex for not just windows and glass but also for the marble tops in the bathrooms. I think that is it. I am trying to be better but my house never stays clean, so there ya go.

Christi said...

I use baking soda on the sink. If you have porcelein stuff in your sink it cleans out the scuffs (which we don't here, but it works well still).

Your post with the chlorox stuff was particularly timely. We had a diaper incident yesterday-I hate those-and I had just gotten home from WM with the newly purchased bottle of anywhere. THANKS!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com