Saturday, October 2, 2010

4 WHOLE YEARS!

 I can not believe that this kid is a whole four years old. his birthday is today, October 2nd, however we celebrated yesterday due to having a busy weekend with Conference and all.
 Kael was a very lucky boy and got to open presents from all of his family. I was so impressed with Cullan. Usually in the past we have done their birthday parties together because we lived  near family. this year we decided to do it separately because it was just going to be us. Cullan handled the fact that he had to wait so well. He even said he would be in charge of handing Kael his presents.
 Kael with some trains from Grandma Moe and Grandpa George!
 Kael with his scooby doo birthday card.
 Kael also got a computer and a Zhu Zhu pet from Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Pat. Ok on a side note. I had no real idea what Zhu Zhu pets were, only that the kids thought they were cool. They are! They hope around and make noises. I was pretty impressed. I thought it would just sit on the floor and squeak or something. But they are much cuter than that.
 sorry our table was a mess...like i said, crazy weekend coming up, we spent the rest of Saturday cleaning. that is also why kael got a pre-made cake from the store as opposed to one that I would make. I think he was ok with it though because he got to pick it out and it even came with that Thomas! Always a hit!!
 i just thought i would add this picture because it made me laugh. do you see how she is so cute but can be so naughty. she had already had one cupcake. then garran got my attention and i looked over at the table. her is briea helping herself to another cupcake all by herself. if this picture had sound, you would hear her grunting to reach it. she finally did and was very proud of herself. she is such a stinker!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET KAEL!
we are so grateful that you were born four years ago and have loved having you as part of our family. you are such a sweet and funny boy. we are grateful for all the joy and laughter you bring to our lives.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, Kael! I wish we were there to celebrate with you!!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com