Sunday, December 20, 2009

graduation...everything after

right after garran graduated we tried to get a few family shots together.here he is "the graduate"!!of course one with our family....the kids look so excited don't they? they did so great though. they sat through waiting, the entire ceremony with no complaints.. i was so thankful for that.here is garran and his mom. she was pretty excited.another shot of garran and his parents.this is our niece katie sporting uncle garran's graduation cap.
after graduation we all went out to lunch. i had a ton of pictures from that also, so I just had to pick and choose.this pictures cracks me up. cullan was really enjoying the chips and salsa. i was amazed that he was eating the salsa because it was pretty hot. however i would see him eat some chips and then chug some water... it was cute.i just thought this was a sweet picture of kael. he is such a cutie.i tried to get a picture of my mom and george with the kids, so i took this. however i like this one much better. i just love that it is them, being silly. (and that briea is sitting there just being a cute mess)this is my sister and a picture of her fiance.
after lunch some of the family had not seen the show yet, so we took them back to the gallery.
here is my aunt bridget, garran, my grandma pat, my dad, and uncle brad outside the gallery. they stopped by to check out garrans work.the kids with garran, my grandmother and my dad.one last group shot before we headed out the door. however the kids were being cute, so i snapped these of the kids playing!!it was such a fun day, but i am glad we are done...now on to grad school apps and waiting to see what the future holds!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats to you guys!!

Amy said...

Congratulations to your family!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com