Tuesday, April 28, 2009

rocky~

today i had a bunch of things to do around the house this morning and the boys were very good. then i had to run some errands and that was very good. (i got to go alone!) so i guess i was feeling super nice because saw some doughnut at the store and thought of my sweet boys and how good they had been this morning. i decided to get them each one. i thought it would be a fun treat. when i got home kael was asleep but cullan was super excited for his surprise. i gave him his doughnut and asked him to stay in the kitchen while he ate it. i heard him standing over in the corner and it sounded like he was talking to himself. i asked "cullan are you ok?" he looked over and said "yep im fine, just talking to rocky the doughnut!". i laughed out loud and asked is your doughnuts name rocky. "Yep this is rocky the doughnut!" cullan said with a huge smile.
(above is cullan showing rocky off very proudly)

2 comments:

Krista said...

That little boy just makes me smile! I love the imaginations of little children!

Megan said...

I love the things that kids come up with. They have the best imaginations! He is so cute!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com