Monday, April 20, 2009

laundry day~

today was or i guess i should say today is laundry day. so since laundry is boring and it was a yucky rainy day outside, i decided to take some pictures of my kiddos. so i know everyone is probably sick of seeing my kiddos...but i think they are cute, so tough =) you will just have to ignore another post of pictures. -my silly boys screaming CHEESE--kael showing off his cool gloves-
-pausing for a moment of sweetness-
-kael approving of the job i was doing folding laundry-
-cullan decided to entertain us by doing a little song. we all know from previous post how much he loves to sing-

ok then i had to get a few of my sweet little girl. she was being so cute and smiley.
this one with her tongue always makes me smile!ok and then to add to my cute little girl, check out these booties. my friend niki gave them to her. they are so stinking cute i wanted to post a picture of them too. Thanks NIKI!

so know that i have taken a brake from folding laundry by blogging, i should return so that these clothes get put away and not turn into a huge pile of clothes for my kids to jump in.

2 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

:) Cute Cute Cute! They are adorable!

lisalisa said...

ugh, laundry day...
kids are great, but they shed laundry the way that cats shed hair! I could get away with wearing a pair of jeans for 2 days, but annie trashes hers in under an hour.
Love your pics, though! So adorable!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com