Tuesday, April 7, 2009

it's official~

i'm a shoplifter!
ok so yesterday i had mentioned that i had to take briea to the doctor for thrush. well usually we use Walgreen's for our pharmacy. however yesterday i was going to get some groceries so i had the pediatrician send the medicines to walmart and i thought i would just save myself a trip. so i got to walmart. did my shopping. went to the pharmacy and picked up brieas prescription. now while i was there. i did the consult with the doctor and watched the cashier scan the meds. so i took it and walked off. i went up to the front and payed for the rest of my groceries and left, not really thinking anything else of it.
this morning in was talking to a friend of mine on the phone when i got a beep. i looked at the caller id and laughed. my friend asked what i was laughing about and i said "walmart is calling me!" so i answered it. it was a lady from the pharmacy asking me if i had picked up brieas perscription. i told her that i had. she then proceeds to tell me that they have no record of me paying for it at any register. i instantly start to giggle because i tend to do that in somewhat stressful situations. trust me its something i have been working on. police men never find it funny when im giggling while they are writing my ticket. anyways- so i proceed to explain to her that i saw the cashier at the pharmacy scan it. i assumed it was covered under our insurance and that with some medications there is no charge or a minimal charge. i just thought it was covered and left. guess not. oh well we got it all taken care of and have no fear---the police will not be coming to get me anytime soon!!
(hmm should this go under the laugh instead of cry moments...=)

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Oops!

Jeanie Doll said...

You tend to giggle?!?! My friend that is an understatement! Allow my to remind you of a little seatbelt incident. We were pulled over in the drive thru for not having seatbelts on. The cop gave me a speech and then came around to your side and repeated the speech. I remember you doing a bit more than giggling! LOL Cute story though!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com