Saturday, April 4, 2009

day trip~

so my friend jamie called me last week and invited me to go with her to visit our old roommate who lives about 2.5 hours from us. i was so excited because our old roommate michelle had just had her first baby in february and i had not seen him yet. not to mention i had not seen her in almost five years! so i was super excited about the whole trip.
so jamie and i headed out friday morning around 8:30 and we were on our way. my boys stayed home with garran and jamies older girls were with their grandparents, so we all just had our babies. so much fun.
meet brevin. (he really was happy to meet us.)see he calmed down.of course we had to let them all play together. it was the first time briea and brevin had ever met. i know they sound like twins. i guess they are pretty close. only a month apart.
we had a fun time chatting and catching up. then on the way home jamie and i stopped at this fun mall and went here-we dont have one in our town, but oh my goodness.. i could do some damage in this store. they had the cutest clothes. i needed a money tree in my backyard before i went there=)
so while i was there look what i found....

thats right.. the cutest bathing suit ever for lil miss. i just loved the flowers on the top.. everything. i love polka dots too. it is just so cute. i cant wait to take her swimming in it!
thanks jamie and michelle for such a fun day=)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That swimming suit is INSANELY cute!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love that store? I wish we had once closer! They always have the cutest clothes for kids...especially little girls!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com