Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a day of laundry..

today i feel like this!
does anyone else ever feel like laundry is one of those things that is never ending, and that if left for a day or two could slowly take over your house hold. we are pretty good about laundry but do to illness last week, we are playing catch up this week. it seems as if days like this are endless with washing, drying, folding and repeating. i am grateful for clean clothes and a place to do it, but man i hate when things get backed up like this. i know that when we lived in married student housing our laundry got out of control more than i would have liked because we had to take it to the laundry mat by our house. i hated that. try dragging loads of laundry into and out of a laundry mat with below zero temperatures. so i am grateful for what we have now, but man...some days it just seems overwhelming..
i just realized while typing that last sentence that sometimes i probably put things on here that i might not share with the whole world, but because this serves as kind of a journal, i guess i put more on here.. so i guess in a way sorry you have to read my "dirty laundry" !

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I HATE LAUNDRY!! I don't ever mind the washing or the drying, it's the putting away that I hate. I wash everyone's, I dry everyone's, and I put everyone's away...but I only get to wear mine. Something is wrong with that.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com