Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WHY I MARRIED THIS MAN!


SO I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT A GREAT HUSBAND I HAVE AND JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. HE IS A PERFECT MATCH I THINK. WE BOTH HAVE OUR LITTLE QUIRKS BUT HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY. FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR MONEY WAS A LITTLE TIGHT AS IT ALWAYS IS THIS TIME OF YEAR FOR US BECAUSE WE DO A LOT OF TRAVELING AND WE HAVE A LOT OF FAMILY TO SEE. ANYWAYS THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT. SO I KNOW GARRAN HAD SOME IDEAS OF GIFTS BUT HE HAD TO SCRAP THEM SO THAT WE COULD DO OTHER THINGS THAT WERE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME. MY HUBBY BEING THE GREAT MAN THAT HE IS DID NOT LEAVE ME EMPTY HANDED ON MY BIG BIRTHDAY. I WOKE UP SUNDAY MORNING TO BREAKFAST IN BED. FRENCH TOAST AND FRUIT. YUMMY! THEN AS I GOT UP (OH YEAH I GOT TO SLEEP IN KID FREE =) BUT AS I GOT UP I WAS WAKING UP TO A SPOTLESS HOUSE PEOPLE. NO NOT A TIDY HOUSE AN ABSOLUTE SPOTLESS HOUSE. EVERYTHING WAS SPARKLING CLEAN, NOTHING ON THE FLOOR. NO TOYS, NO CLOTHES, NOTHING. AND IT WAS NOT JUST THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN, BUT EVERY SINGLE ROOM. i WAS SO IMPRESSED AND EXCITED. GARRAN KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE. THEN HE SAID HIS GIFT TO ME WAS A DAY OF NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. IF THE BOYS WERE ACTING UP HE TOOK CARE OF IT. HE DEALT WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY. IT WAS A PERFECT DAY AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR A MAN THAT REALLY GETS ME ENOUGH, THAT EVEN WHEN MONEY IS TIGHT, HE STILL MAKES MY BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL... i LOVE YA HONEY!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Okay...Garren needs to call Anthony!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN!
Love Ya!

Megan said...

What a sweetie! Husbands are so great! What would we do without them?

Stacy said...

What a GREAT present! Yeah... we really just want a clean house folks... that's pretty much all we ask for! :)

Sandi said...

He's a keeper.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com