Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OH WISH I MAY.. OH WISH I MIGHT......


HOW I WISH I HAD ONE OF THESE IN MY BACK YARD. I GUESS THAT MAY BE OTHERS FEELINGS AS WELL DURING THIS TIME OF YEAR. IT SEEMS NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE SAVE AND BUDGET, SOME THING ALWAYS COMES UP THAT SEEMS TO THROW A HICCUP. BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR HOLIDAY ANGELS. OURS COMES IN THE FORM OF OUR CAR DEALERSHIP. I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE THINKING WHAT SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEIR CAR DEALERSHIPS, BUT WE DO. OUR DEALERSHIP IS THE MOST HONEST PLACE ON EARTH I THINK. OUR VAN STARTED ACTING UP OVER THANKSGIVING AND SO WE TOOK IT IN WHEN WE GOT HOME. AT FIRST THEY CALLED BACK AND SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO COST LIKE $580.00. YOU CAN IMAGINE GARRAN AND I WERE NOT SO EXCITED, SO WE TOLD THEM TO FIX WHAT WE COULD AFFORD TO FIX AND THE REST WOULD HAVE TO WAIT. SO THEY AGREED AND WE HUNG UP. ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER THEY CALLED BACK AND SAID THAT THEY HAD DONE SOME RESEARCH ON OUR VAN, AND THEY HAD DONE SOME WORK ONLY ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO ON IT. THEY SAID THAT DUE TO THE WORK THEY DID, WE SHOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. DUE TO THAT, THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD FIX PART OF IT FREE OF CHARGE. OUR BILL WAS CUT MORE THAN IN HALF. THANK GOODNESS FOR CHRISTMAS ANGELS.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh that is awesome! I hate dealing with car problems and costs because you go in thinking it is one thing and you come out with like seven problems!

Sandi said...

What a very kewl thing to have happen--any time of year.

Mo said...

lOVE THEM ANGELS !!!!

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com