Saturday, August 14, 2010

sayings

I used to have these down at the bottom of my blog. However when I went to turn my blog into a book, they were not included for some reason. So i am just going to start adding them in as random posts so that they will make it in the book. 
  • so today at Walmart, we were pretty close to being done shopping. My hips were really starting to hurt, just due to pregnancy, so I was walking a little differently. However, my wonderful son Kael, practically yells at me, "Mom, why are you shaking your booty when you walk?" Ya that got a few looks!!
  • I was watching a show where a lady had Quads. My son Kael said, "Mom, 4 babies would make you crazy!!" Oh the wisdom of a three year old ;0)
  • Cullan (after watching napolean dynamite) "mom, do i have any sweet skills?"
  • Tonight Cullan walked up to me and said "Mom, you are the most beautiful mom in the world" I resoponded, "Thanks Cullan". He then said without missing a beat.." Your Welcome....Can I get some juice?
  • A few days ago, Cullan was laying on the bed next to Garran. I was sitting on the edge and Cullan says very seriously, "Mom, Dad, We need to talk." We both looked at each other, kind of giggled at how serious he was and continued. Then he just said that he wanted a certain Thomas the tank Engine toy!
  • For some reason Kael calls my friend Krista "Modar" like mother but with a very hard d and an r on the end. Why he calls her this, I have no clue. But it cracks me up.
  • I love the fact that Kael refers to every girl (child that is) as girl. He will say "Hey Girl". My favorite is his little friend Carley because he refers to her as "MY Girl"!!
  • Yesterday Cullan said to me, "Mom why does God love you?". I said, "Maybe because I am so cool!". Then he smiles at me and says "Oh yeah BABY!!"
  • The other night Kael had one of those candy necklaces. He was pulling it to the point of breaking. I was just about to tell him not to do that, when it snapped and candy flew all over the sofa and floor. I was just about to let out an exhausted sigh and explain how i wish he would not do things like that, when he looked at me and with big eyes simply said "YIKES!!" I just started laughing.
  • Cullan wanted to put on a new pair of underware and I asked him why. His response "because this one has crispy and beef in it" Yeah that is so gross!
  • Today i was driving home from church with Cullan. I asked him what he learned about in Primary. He said Jesus. Then we started talking about Jesus. I said "do you know one of the reasons mommy loves Jesus?" Cullan said why. I said "because he made it possible for us to be together forever, aren't you glad you can be with your family forever?" cullan responds..."Well I would like to be wtih Thomas (the train) forever!". Guess I know where I stack up!
  • I was driving Kael to mom school the other day. He wanted me to turn right which was the way were were going anyway. When I did he said.."Good Job Mom! You are so Smart!"
  • Garran is changing Briea's diaper- Kael walks over, looks down. "No Neenie, It's a Girl!!"
  • Kael- "it's my birf-day. i get my chocolate, my sprinkles, my candles!! YEAH!!"
  • When Cullan thinks that I am upset he says, "mom i will sing you a happy song. her is mom's happy song! Twinkle Twinkle little star!" So cute.
  • Kael calls taking a bath - waterfall and a shower - rain. Random but so cute!

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com