Friday, July 9, 2010

baby to be

well i realized that lately i have not posted much about our soon to be newest addition. our little mystery baby is the most active of all my kids. night and day this little one is kicking and moving. in some ways i am happy about that. i would rather it be that way than not moving that often, however at 2:30 in the morning, a little break would be ok. we are still in the process of figuring out names. we have decided that if it is a girl she will have two middle names like B. if its a boy, just one like our other two. names are always hard. what do you want to call your child for the rest of their lives. i have always liked my name, but I know people who have hated theirs and have always wanted to change it.
we are starting to realize that October will be here before we know it. i mean in three weeks i will be starting my third trimester. YIKES! in a way i will be excited to get there and in other ways i want to really enjoy this pregnancy. the kids are definitely excited. cullan always comes up and asks if he can talk to the baby in my tummy. kael asks every single morning if the baby is coming today. briea i don't really think has any clue but will love having a baby in the house. she LOVES babies. i have my next appointment monday. the dreaded glucose test! i guess it is not that bad, i just hate drinking that stuff. i hope everything goes well like with the other three. well off to chase the three i have! my energy is already starting to fade in the afternoons. this should be interesting when garran goes back to school.

2 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I have no idea how you do it! You are a brave woman!! I can barely handle one and I can't even imagine two let alone four. I hope you have another girl, that would be perfect! Congrats again!!

Carie said...

It's funny how when you know the gender of the baby, say it's another boy, you'll find a girl name that you love before you decide on a boy's name. Or if it's another girl, then you'll find a boy name that you love before you decide on a girl's name! Lol! We have a boy name picked out for when the time comes that we'll be adding one to our family! Good luck! I've always found it easier to pray about a name. I like my name. I always have. My Mom said she prayed about my name. I think it makes all the difference! Heavenly Father just LOVES to answer our prayers! Even ones that seem silly! :)

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com