Saturday, February 28, 2009

false starts~

well i have decided that i am not going to get excited about this baby coming until monday. last night garran and i went to this Mongolian restaurant and ate some spicy food. then we walked around the mall and i was excited because i was having regular and strong contractions. i was so excited. so we came home and called labor and delivery. they said take some Tylenol and a hot bath. i did and i was so bummed-my contractions slowed down. so i stayed up till about midnight waiting for them to get stronger to no avail. i finally decided to go to bed and just forget about it. so now im just going to try and enjoy my weekend and wait for my doctors appointment on monday! i know we will know for sure then when this little girl will be coming to join us.
hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Miss ~E said...

oh dear...you are never supposed to do what labor and delivery says!!! The hot bath and tylonal is always going to slow it down LOL...I am so sorry! Anyday now I feel it, hang in there!

Sara said...

So I'm going to have a very stubborn niece I'm guessing??

Krista said...

Oh Meg, Hang in there! Those last few days are the hardest. I know you are so anxious. Call me if you want to go get a pedicure....maybe that will help relax you.

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com