Sunday, July 22, 2007

Round Two : Gillespie vs. THE LICE



Ok so here we go. Today we were giving Cullan a bath getting him ready to go to church and Garran says to me "Meg, hand me the tweezers". I thought oh he must have found a tick. Not that that is better, but much easier to take care of. Ok so I go in the bathroom, tweezers in hand, Garran plucks something out of Cullans head and hands it to me. Once again I can feel me head start to itch. As I look at this miserable little bug stuck in between the tweezers I know that we know have a very long day ahead of us. I have no idea where he could have got it. I mean yes his cousin had it when we were there but that was over two weeks ago. We had checked him multiple times since then and so no signs of it. So I do not know where or when he would have picked it up. Oh this is so frustrating. So Garran finishes giving Cullan a bath and I hope in the van and head of to the trusty Wal Mart. So I grab some medication and head home. We end up taking all of our laundry out to Garran's parents because the washers and dryers that we usually use were out of commission. So we pack up the most important stuff bedding, clothing etc. So we get out to the other Gillespie's treat Cullan's head to which he screamed all the way through. Understandably. So now we have a long day tomorrow of cleaning toys, rooms and steam cleaning furniture and beds. Maybe I am over reacting but the idea of bugs in our house or head. YUCK!!! We will win this battle.

No comments:

our story

My photo
Midwest, United States
I love the saying "the best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother". My husband does an amazing job of that. I am truly married to my best friend. We laugh often and try to see the best in every situation, or at least find the humor in it. We have four beautiful children. Cullan (7) Kael (6) Briea (3) and Ayla (2). We are currently living in Illinois while Garran attends Grad School. He is a talented print maker and is enjoying his time here. He has a website if you are interested. www.garrangillespie.com Right now we are living every day to the fullest and trying to have as much fun as possible along the way!!

This explains why I blog so much RIGHT?

“Your journal is your autobiography, so it should be kept carefully. You are unique, and there may be incidents in your experience that are more noble and praiseworthy in their way than those recorded in any other life. …
“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumphs over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved?”
Elder Spencer W Kimball!

I need to read this every morning!

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley

these are my people! =)

where ya from...huh.huh..huh?

show me the love

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com